Size: S head circumference 50~54CM, M head circumference 54~58CM, L head circumference 59~60CM
Applicable scene: children's riding helmet, roller skating helmet, skateboard helmet, hip-hop helmet, drifting, head turn. Mountain climbing, river rafting, rafting, cave rescue, expansion, downhill helmet
1. The texture is generally casted with foaming material and has a smooth shell surface; using high-quality molding process, special ABS shell, high-grade fabric inner lining, material, workmanship is very good
2. Light weight, things pressed on the head can not be too heavy,
3. The lining enhances the wearing comfort and creates a cushioning effect when the head is hit. The inner lining has a large coverage, a better texture, and is firmly bonded to the inside of the helmet;
4. Wearing comfort, because of the personal feeling of weight, lining, ties and head circumference, wearing a comfortable helmet can reduce the pressure on the head and neck and greatly enhance the protection when impacted. ;
5. Good air permeability, good helmet or hole number, or the area of the hole is relatively large, this is to improve the breathability;
6. The wind resistance effect is good, the helmet will put the human hair in the helmet, reducing the wind resistance of the head.
1. Suitable for Many Outdoor Activities: Skateboard helmet set is a good choice for beginners to learn in-line skating, skateboarding, scooter, ice skating, cycling and other extreme sports. Helmets and shields protect our children from harm.
2.Specially designed for children aged 7-15, riding skating hip-hop helmet head, Size: S head circumference 50~54CM, M head circumference 54~58CM, L head circumference 59~60CM
3. High-quality and Comfortable Materials: helmet ABS shell and inner shell / black EPS (high-density foam, strong endurance protection), high-grade sponge fabric lining (soft and comfortable)
4. Weight: Ultra-lightweight, easy to achieve a variety of sports, such as cycling and boarding.
5. Beautiful: soft colors and exquisite design will let children wear our helmets